- Relieves pain from varicose veins
- Reduces swelling of varicose veins
- Strengthens vascular walls
- Relaxes and reduces the feeling of heavy legs
If you are about to buy Veniselle, be sure to read our entire review. Making a good or bad decision depends solely on the “information” we have available to us. At Reviewmax we love doing reviews, and this time we will help you to solve all the doubts that often arise when you want to buy a varicose vein cream, such as:
- How much can I really expect from this product?
- What is Veniselle for?
- Are the opinions circulating on the Internet true?
- What is the price of Veniselle and where can I get it in my country?
- How to avoid falling for an online scam (buying an imitation).
How about getting started?
What is Veniselle and what is it for?
Veniselle is a gel made from essential plant extracts and is used to relieve the symptoms of varicose veins, such as: varicose vein pain, swelling of the veins, burning and heaviness in the legs at the end of the day.
Veniselle belongs to the type of products for varicose veins called: “Anti-varicose veins”. What does this mean? We will explain it briefly.
When you want to buy a topical product to treat varicose veins, you will basically find 2 types of products:
- Cosmetic products for varicose veins: Those that are formulated to alleviate only the symptom of burning and heaviness caused by varicose veins.
- Anti-varicose vein products: Those that are formulated to alleviate and improve the problems caused by varicose veins.
- Relieve the burning sensation and heaviness.
- Improve microcirculation
- Strengthen the walls
As you may have noticed, one product serves to alleviate the symptom, while the other, in addition to alleviating the symptom, serves as a support to improve vascular health and slow down the process of varicose vein propagation.
How does Veniselle work?
Just apply a small amount of Veniselle gel and start massaging it into the affected area. The active ingredients will slowly start to penetrate into the skin during the first few minutes.
The natural ingredients and active ingredients will start to strengthen the walls and restore the microcirculation during the first 3 days. Usually, after this time, the process of deflation and a feeling of lightness in the legs will begin.
Directions for use and application
- Wash and dry the affected area thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Veniselle gel to the affected area and massage in with a circular motion.
- Allow the gel to absorb into the skin for at least 3 minutes.
- Apply twice a day (preferably morning and evening).
Ingredients of Veniselle
Each application of gel to the affected area contains:
|Horse Chestnut extract:
|Horse chestnut extract is rich in flavonoids, saponins and tannins. These compounds have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce inflammation and swelling in varicose veins. It also has vasoconstrictive properties, which means it helps to constrict blood vessels and improve blood circulation in the legs.
|Chamomile flower extract:
|Thanks to its flavonoids, coumarins and essential oils. These compounds have anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic and soothing properties that help relieve the swelling, pain and discomfort of varicose veins.
|Nettle extract contains several active compounds, including folic acid, vitamin C, flavonoids, minerals such as iron and calcium, and organic acids such as formic acid. These active compounds help reduce inflammation and swelling, improve blood circulation and ultimately diminish the appearance of varicose veins.
|Menthol helps to provide immediate relief from the pain of varicose veins. It also has a cooling and analgesic effect on the skin, which helps to reduce the sensation of pain and burning.
|It works as a complementary ingredient to improve blood circulation in the legs by reducing dilation of blood vessels and increasing blood flow in the legs. Caffeine may also have a diuretic effect, which can help reduce fluid retention in the legs and reduce swelling.
|Panthenol has emollient properties that help improve skin texture and softness.
|Red Pepper Extract:
|Capsaicin has an analgesic effect which helps to reduce the pain and burning sensation in the legs. Capsaicin also acts as a vasodilator, which means it can increase the diameter of blood vessels and improve blood flow in the legs.
|Reduces swelling and redness of the skin in areas affected by varicose veins. Strengthens blood vessels and improves their elasticity.
Benefits of using Veniselle
- Deflates varicose veins – The active ingredients in Veniselle help to stop the production of prostaglandins, which are the substances responsible for causing inflammatory processes in varicose veins.
- Relieves pain – The active ingredients in the gel, which have an analgesic function, provide immediate relief from the pain caused by varicose veins.
- Strengthens vascular walls – Escin and esculin from horse chestnut strengthen the walls of the veins, increasing their overall tone.
- Relaxes the legs – By liquefying lymph and accelerating blood flow, it has an anti-inflammatory effect. Relieves fatigue and “heavy legs” syndrome.
Veniselle Side Effects
Anti-varicose vein creams are very safe products. They are made with gentle, natural formulas clinically tested on large samples of people. They have no side effects. In that sense, Veniselle is a product without side effects.
However, as with any health product, it can happen that a person may be allergic to some of the ingredients and side effects and may experience:
- Skin irritation: Being allergic to one of the ingredients and especially those with sensitive skin. May cause redness, itching or burning in the area of application.
- Allergic reaction: Such as a rash, swelling and itching in the affected area.
In case a person notices any of the above symptoms, he/she is probably allergic to one of the ingredients of the gel and did not know it. In this case, discontinue use and consult your GP.
The following list shows the price of Veniselle in each country where it is sold:
* Final price in each country.
- United Kingdom – 49 Pounds (GBP)
- United States – 49 dollars (USD)
- Bolivia – 250 Bolivianos (BOB)
- Peru – 140 soles (PEN)
- Mexico – 790 pesos (MXN)
- Spain – 49 Euros (EUR)
- Cyprus – 49 Euros (EUR)
- Greece – 49 Euros (EUR)
- Ecuador – 39 dollars (USD)
- Colombia – 159000 pesos (COP)
- Germany – 49 Euros (EUR)
- Austria – 49 Euros (EUR)
- Slovakia – 39 Euros (EUR)
- Romania – 189 RON
- Italy – 49 Euros (EUR)
- Ireland – 49 Euro (EUR)
- Hungary – 13900 Ft (HUF)
- Bulgaria – 79 ЛВ (BGN)
- Czech Republic – 1300 (CZK)
- France – 49 Euro (EUR)
Tips about the price:
Tip 1. In the prices listed above, the manufacturer has already applied a 50% discount. So be wary of sites that offer you a 50% discount and encourage you to click on a button in order to get a discount that you already have.
Tip 2. Don’t give out your phone number on pages that are not the manufacturer’s official website (no one should ask you for your number via Whatsapp or write to you on Facebook).
Veniselle in Pharmacies and Supermarkets
Unfortunately, Veniselle gel is not sold in any pharmacy or physical shop in any country. The reasons for this are as follows:
- To avoid tampering or counterfeiting – Due to the high demand and novelty of the product, the manufacturer has decided to avoid intermediaries so that their product can go directly from the factory into the hands of the end customer.
- Avoid over-pricing – Some pharmacies or physical shops tend to increase the price of products in high demand disproportionately, causing the end customer to end up paying more than they should.
Therefore, DO NOT SELL ON:
|– Lloyds Pharmacy
– Chemist Direct
– Pharmacy First
– Express Chemist
|– CVS Pharmacy
– Health Mart
– Good Neighbot Pharmacy
– Rite Aid
– Safeway Pharmacy
– Dr. Max
– Arznei Privar
– The Apotheke am Theater
– German Drugstore
– DM Drugstore
|– BIPA Drugstore
– Apotheke zum Papst
– DM – Drogerie markt
– Saint Charles Aphoteke
– Drogerie Hans Pekarek
|– Lombard Pharmacy
– Kingswood Pharmacy
– Remedi Pharmacy
– Thomas Street Pharmacy
– Blackgen Pharmacy
Where to buy Veniselle in your country?
The original product can ONLY be purchased from the official Veniselle website that the manufacturer has opened for each country. Here are the official links.
What is the risk of not buying Veniselle on the official website?
The risk is not buying the original product, i.e. an imitation. As it is a product in high demand, there are many fraudulent websites and YouTube videos on the internet that will direct you to sites where you can buy an imitation.
Just like the advice our grandparents and parents give us for life, it is recommended not to look for shortcuts as the manufacturer only sells its product through the official website of each country. So be cautious if someone offers you the physical product through some other e-commerce site, as it may be a resale product or an imitation.
Steps to buy Veniselle on the official website of your country
To purchase the ORIGINAL PRODUCT, you must:
- Go to the official Veniselle website in your country.
- Place an Order – Leave your name and telephone number.
- Confirm Order – After placing your order on the form, a call centre operator will call you to confirm your order and provide a shipping address.
- Product Shipment – Once you have confirmed with the call centre agent that you really want the product, it will be shipped to you via a parcel service such as DHL or UPS. You pay for the product when you have the product in your hands.
- That’s it! Test the product.
Is it safe to buy from the manufacturer’s website?
Yes, it is safe. You don’t put your money or any credit or debit card details at risk on the Internet. You pay for the product until you have it in your hands.
Go to the official Veniselle website for your country.
If you have decided to try the product, here are the official Veniselle links for each country.
TIP: When the delivery person arrives at your home with the product, do the following:
- Check that the product is properly sealed in its packaging.
- Check that the expiry date is within the period of use.
- Check that the box contains Veniselle gel and not another product. Some people have experienced logistical problems when they receive a skin cream instead of a varicose vein cream.
Pros and cons of Veniselle
- Made with active ingredients and natural ingredients
- Natural, safe and effective alternative to cosmetic surgery
- Easy to apply and integrate into our daily life
- Easy to buy without the need for a credit card or putting our money at risk
- Can only be purchased from the manufacturer’s website
- As a product made from natural ingredients, the result may vary from person to person.
- Price is not cheap for the amount of product (50 ml)
Veniselle Reviews and negative comments
As you may know, on this site: We specialise in reviewing products sold on the internet, so during our research phase we look for real reviews. One very reliable source is Amazon.
One very reliable source is Amazon. Why? Because on Amazon, purchases are verified and made by real people.
On the other hand, when we searched for reviews on sites all over the internet, we noticed that most of the testimonials are all positive. This is not statistically consistent, as every product should always have both positive and negative reviews.
Returning to Amazon as our source of reviews, what did we find?
We found that there were both positive and negative reviews. In the following images you can find some examples of real positive and also negative reviews about Veniselle.
In the following link we will leave you the address of the reviews in case you want to continue to see the other reviews on Amazon. View reviews and testimonials on Amazon USA. As we mentioned a moment ago, you will find both positive and negative comments about Veniselle.
In summary: According to the testimonials and reviews of Veniselle on Amazon. Veniselle has a FINAL rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars.
Some people have found the product very helpful. While for others, the product did not turn out to be what they expected.
Is Veniselle a scam or does it really work?
Veniselle does work. The gel actually contains the natural active ingredients that the manufacturer promises in its formula. The product helps to relieve the discomfort of varicose veins.
The main problem that we have detected with this product, as with most pharmaceutical products that are promoted on the internet, is always the same. The sensationalist advertising that advertising companies use to promote a product on the internet (mainly Facebook and TikTok).
This sensationalist advertising makes some people in their desperation and eagerness to find a quick solution or cure to their problem of varicose veins, form a very high expectation of the product (such as eliminating varicose veins for example) and after using the product frustration arises from not having obtained the expected results.
Think about it.
All we need to do is apply a little common sense and realise that anti-varicose vein creams and gels are undoubtedly an EXCELLENT ALTERNATIVE for some people to alleviate the discomfort of their varicose veins. But they are not a miraculous or definitive solution to eliminate varicose veins.
Conclusions and recommendations
- Veniselle is a good choice of anti-varicose vein gel to consider trying to alleviate the annoying symptoms of varicose veins.
- If you want to get rid of varicose or spider veins with Veniselle, this gel is unlikely to help you achieve this goal. There is evidence of some people who have been able to slightly reduce the appearance of their varicose veins by using anti-varicose vein creams, but this requires a budget and a lot of patience, which is not a guarantee and is not affordable for most of us.
- If you are starting to suffer from the first symptoms of varicose veins such as burning, heaviness, swelling, etc., Veniselle is a good option for you. Veniselle is a good support option to reduce these discomforts in your legs and improve micro-circulation in the area to slow down the appearance of more varicose veins, giving you time to gradually improve your habits.
- If your goal is to slow down the appearance of more varicose veins and spider veins. You can consider using Veniselle as a topical support method as well as changing your lifestyle and eating habits.
- We recommend using the antivarice creams in combination with other home and natural treatments, such as cold water baths at night, compression stockings, leg lifts, etc. To increase effectiveness.
More than any cream, pill or doctor. The best remedy for health will always be prevention. But this depends exclusively on you. Remember that your body is your temple and you are in charge of it, take care of it and love it.
Good health and success!
The reviewmax.net team
Frequently Asked Questions about Veniselle (FAQ’s)
- Is it a cream, ointment or gel? It is a gel.
- Can I apply Veniselle and wear compression stockings at the same time? Yes. The cream enhances the benefits of compression stockings and leaves no sticky, greasy residue as it is absorbed by the skin.
- Can Veniselle be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding? No. The manufacturer does not recommend using Veniselle during pregnancy and breastfeeding due to its active and potent action. However, once you have finished breastfeeding, the cream will quickly relieve any varicose veins and prevent them from progressing.
- Is Veniselle suitable for men? Yes. The gel can also be used by men.
- At what times can I order? Any day and at any time your order will be taken.
- I got cold feet and no longer want the product, can I cancel it? Unfortunately not. As this is a call centre, if you try to call back to cancel your order, your call will bounce. So, before you confirm your order when they call you, you must be sure that you want them to bring the product to you.
- How long will it take to send me the product? It will take 3 to 7 working days on weekdays. However, in exceptional cases, due to high demand for the product, it may take up to 10-15 days.
Order Veniselle on my country’s official website
In case you have decided to try the product, here are the official Veniselle risk-free links.
DISCLAIMER: REVIEWMAX is a site that provides information about products sold on the Internet. The information contained on this site is not a substitute for consultation with your health care professional. This site does not sell or manufacture any pharmaceutical products.”